Friday, April 16, 2021

My reflection for term 1

                                        Term 1 reflection 2021


This term I have been proud of the following achievements.


In reading …. I have gotten even better at reading and I have even begun to read at home when I am just about going to sleep.   


In writing this term …. My writing has got much more neater my mum when i show her my writing  she says WOW very good writing marah.


In maths I …have been good but I still need a little bit more practice for times tables but I am good with 10 pulse 4 or the same thing that is placed with 10 thow.       


In PE this term….i have loved swimming and liked playing ki-o-rahi it was a great term for me and i hope for the whole school they had a great term too.   


In art I … in art it was amazing because we did  3 thighs this term my favourite was the pastel art it was so beautiful to  



During activity week …. my favourite was the beach



No comments:

Post a Comment